Green Building Materials Market 2020-2024 | Insights by Types, Applications, Market Drivers, Industry Segmentation and Forecast Analysis
The Key purpose of “Green Building Materials Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Green Building Materials market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244139
Green Building Materials Market Covers Key Players:
The Green Building Materials Market Report Includes:
- The Green Building Materials market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244139
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Residential Segment to Witness Strong Growth
– Green building construction in the residential sector is increasing due to the rising number of building regulations & policies mandating energy-efficient structures. This has created a market for environment-friendly and energy conserving materials used in residential construction.
– With the growing public awareness, rising income levels, the use of green building materials, and growing trend of energy-efficient structures in high-rise residential buildings and townships are likely to further boost the demand for green building materials in the coming years.
– In the Asia-Pacific region, countries such as China and India, have already been facing environment pollution-related problems, which has grasped the attention of governments to take initiative in this regards. Moreover, power shortage problems in developing nations like India, South Korea, Sri Lanka, and others, is likely to promote the concept of green building construction to promote daylight harvesting.
– On the other hand, the green building construction sector in North America and Europe is already widely popular. Thus, growing renovation projects in North America, and recovering construction industry in Europe are likely to further increase the consumption of green building materials over the forecast period (2019-2024).
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share in 2018. The construction sector has been witnessing growth in the region due to increased demand for houses, and rise in renovation projects.
– Various government efforts and regulation mandates, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Green Building Certification, subsidies for green housing projects, etc., have been driving the construction of green buildings in the region.
– United States witnessed noticeable investment for residential construction in 2018, and the trend is expected to remain the same in the near future.
– Similarly in Canada, Toronto and Vancouver have become hotspot for construction, propelled by a hot real estate market. Developers have been looking forward for good returns on investment in the country, particularly with high-density residential projects.
– Mexico has also been witnessing high housing demand, for which the country is attracting noticeable investment into construction.
– For instance, in January 2019, IDB Invest, a private sector institution of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group, granted a local currency financing program for MXN 150 million (Mexican pesos) to the Mexican company Procsa, in order to finance for land acquisition, development and commercialization of housing for low & middle income families in the country.
– Hence, such favorable trends in North America construction industry is expected to continue driving the demand for green building materials market over the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244139
Important Questions Answered in The Green Building Materials Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Green Building Materials Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Green Building Materials Market?
Detailed TOC of Green Building Materials Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Low-emission Buildings
4.1.2 Favorable Government Policies for Green Buildings
4.1.3 Growing Demand for Insulation
4.2.1 High Capital Investment Compared to Conventional Buildings
4.2.2 Lack of Awareness Among Consumers
4.2.3 Potential Risk of Indoor Air Pollution in Green Buildings
4.2.4 Other Restraints, such as Lack of Availability of these Materials, High Shipment Costs, etc.
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Exterior Finishes
5.1.2 Interior Finishes
5.1.3 Building Systems
5.1.4 Solar Products
5.2 End-user Industry
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Alumasc Group PLC
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 Bauder Ltd
6.4.4 Binderholz GmbH
6.4.5 CertainTeed Corporation (Saint-Gobain)
6.4.6 Chengdu Onekin Green Building Materials Co.,Ltd
6.4.8 Forbo International SA
6.4.9 GreenFiber LLC
6.4.10 Interface Inc.
6.4.11 Kingspan Group
6.4.13 Novagard Solutions Inc.
6.4.14 Owens Corning
6.4.15 PPG Industries Inc.
6.4.16 RedBuilt, LLC
6.4.17 Reward Wall Systems Inc. (Fox Blocks)
6.4.18 Sika AG
6.4.19 Soben International Eco Ltd
6.4.20 Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Declining Cost of Green Buildings Over Time
7.2 Increasing Awareness about Recycled Construction
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and Detection Sensor Market Share, Global Size 2020 – Development Analysis, Growth Factors, Supply, Demand, Consumption Status, Regional Data with Top Countries Forecast to 2026