Fog Networking Market 2020 | Intelligence Insights by Growth Rate, Industry Size, Industry Scope, Current Trends, Future Forecast to 2024
The “Fog Networking Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Fog Networking market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Fog Networking market report also includes new upcoming technology of Fog Networking Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244280
Fog Networking Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Fog Networking Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244280
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Smart Meter to Witness Higher Growth
– A smart meter is an electronic device that records the consumption of electrical energy units and communicates it to the power company from which the power is supplied.
– Many power companies across the world are planning to adopt smart meters to remotely monitor consumers energy consumption and also to prevent fraudulent energy consumption. Moreover, smart energy and metering solutions are becoming more prevalent in both businesses and households.
– The data which is collected by the smart meters is sufficient to draw inferences, such as behavior, sleeping cycle, home occupancy, eating routines, etc. of the consumers. However, for it to make sense, the data needs to be analyzed in real-time.
– The data collected per household can be used by various organizations. For instance, an electric or power company can sell its products or services based on energy units consumed.
– As smart meters produce a tremendous amount of data that are hard to process and analyze even with cloud computing, they call a need for fog computing that offers a place for collecting, computing and storing smart meter data before transmitting them to the cloud.
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share
– North American region occupies the largest share in the market as most of the fog networking enterprises are based out of North America. Moreover, most of the cloud computing providers working in this region have already started offering fog networking hardware and software solutions to stay up to date with the technology.
– The OpenFog consortium, which is a consortium of high tech companies and academic institutions across the world aiming at the standardization and promotion of fog computing in various capacities and fields include companies, such as Cisco, Dell, Intel, Microsoft, is also headquartered in the United States. More companies are joining this consortium to gain insights about fog computing.
– The North American region is also the leader in IoT and 5G technology, which generates a huge amount of data to be processed in real time.
– With the emergence of connected cars in the region, the market is expected to witness huge growth as the cars will need to communicate not only with each other but also with traffic lights, where traffic lights will act as fog nodes. Moreover, these cars will require real-time analysis of data to function accurately.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244280
Detailed TOC of Fog Networking Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Real-time Computing
4.3.2 Proliferation of IoT Devices Leading to an Exponential Increase in Data
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Structural and Security Issues
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Component
6.1.2 Software and Service
6.2 By End-user Application
6.2.1 Smart Meter
6.2.2 Building and Home Automation
6.2.3 Smart Manufacturing
6.2.4 Connected Healthcare
6.2.5 Connected Vehicle
6.2.6 Other End-user Applications
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Rest of the World
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
7.1.2 Cisco Systems, Inc.
7.1.3 Dell Inc.
7.1.4 IBM Corporation
7.1.5 Intel Corporation
7.1.6 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.7 Nebbiolo Technologies
7.1.8 Nokia Corporation
7.1.9 Qualcomm Corporation
7.1.10 Tata Consultancy Services Limited
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: