Electrocoating (E-coat) Market 2020 | Intelligence Insights by Growth Rate, Industry Size, Industry Scope, Current Trends, Future Forecast to 2024
The “Electrocoating (E-coat) Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Electrocoating (E-coat) market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Electrocoating (E-coat) market report also includes new upcoming technology of Electrocoating (E-coat) Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245170
Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245170
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Cathodic Segment to Witness Strong Growth
– Cathodic type e-coat offers high chemical & corrosion resistance and is mostly used in the automotive and appliance industries. These type of coatings are generally preferred for the complex ware packages or parts with cavities or hidden portions that require coating.
– Their availability in a wide range of color and gloss, make them an ideal choice for exterior one-coat final finishes.
– Cathodic epoxy is the traditional type of electrocoating used to provide corrosion resistance. Cathodic epoxy e-coating is extensively used in the automotive industry as it provides resistance to humidity and cyclic corrosion. Most of the automakers employ this e-coating for under the hood applications, and as a prime coat.
– Similarly, cathodic acrylic e-coat is used in applications where both UV durability and corrosion protection on ferrous substrates (steel) are required. Cathodic acrylic electrocoating materials lend themselves to topcoat applications because of their very good resistance to the ultraviolet rays from sunlight.
– Acrylic cathodic coat type is used as a one-coat finish for agricultural implements, garden equipment, appliances, and exterior HVAC, as only one coat of acrylic cathodic e-coat is enough for providing protection against UV rays and corrosion.
– All the aforementioned factors, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. Some of the major factors driving the demand for the e-coating market in the Asia-Pacific region are: increasing automotive production, growing adoption of modern agricultural equipment by the farmers, and growing industrial sector.
– China continues to be the world’s largest automotive producer. However, in 2018, the country witnessed about 4.16% decline in the production of vehicles. Automotive sales also declined by about 6% to reach a total of 22.7 million units in 2018. The performance of the automotive industry was affected by the economic shifts and China’s trade war with the United States.
– However, China is majorly focusing on increasing the production and sale of electric vehicles in the country. To achieve this, the country has planned to increase the production of electric vehicles (EVs) to 2 million a year by 2020, and 7 million a year by 2025. The target, if achieved will increase the share of electric vehicles to 20% of total new car production for China by 2025, which is likely to increase the demand for e-coat in the coming years.
– India has been witnessing huge investments in the automotive industry, which are further expected to increase production in the country. For instance, in 2018, Hyundai planned investment of USD 1 billion in India by 2020. SAIC Motor has also announced its decision to invest USD 500 million in India by 2020.
– Hence, all such favorable trends and investments are expected to drive the demand for the e-coat market over the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245170
Detailed TOC of Electrocoating (E-coat) Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Automotive Industry
4.1.2 Growing Environmental Regulations in Developing Countries
4.2.1 High Initial Capital Investment
4.2.2 Performance Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.1 Epoxy Coating Technology
5.2.2 Acrylic Coating Technology
5.3.1 Passenger Cars
5.3.2 Commercial Vehicles
5.3.3 Automotive Parts & Accessories
5.3.4 Heavy Duty Equipment
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Axalta Coating Systems
6.4.2 B.L DOWNEY Company LLC
6.4.3 BASF SE
6.4.4 Burkard Industries
6.4.5 Dymax Corporation
6.4.6 Electro coatings Inc.
6.4.8 H.E. Orr Company
6.4.9 Hawking Electrotechnology Limited
6.4.10 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.11 Lippert components, Inc.
6.4.12 PPG Industries, Inc.
6.4.13 The Sherwin-Williams Company
6.4.14 Valmont Industries, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Active Technological Advancements by Key Players
7.2 Growing Agricultural Equipment Industry
7.3 Evolving Prospects from Marine and Mid-Stream Sector
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: