DDoS Protection Market 2020 | Intelligence Insights by Growth Rate, Industry Size, Industry Scope, Current Trends, Future Forecast to 2024
The “DDoS Protection Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. DDoS Protection market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. DDoS Protection market report also includes new upcoming technology of DDoS Protection Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245215
DDoS Protection Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in DDoS Protection Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245215
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
BFSI is Expected to Hold a Significant Share
– The BFSI sector is one of the critical infrastructure segment that suffers several data breaches and cyber attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves and the financial information that is at stake.
– The financial service institutions have been identified to be four times more susceptible to cyber attacks, as compared to other industries, which is expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
– DDoS attacks can make banking websites unavailable resulting in reputation damage, lost revenues and a loss in customer confidence. In 2017, Lloyds Bank suffered a distributed denial of service attack that has knocked its online services offline. The BFSI sector has faced the highest attacks in 2017, having faced attacks which are significantly higher than other industries.
– Thus, the continuation of this trend in the upcoming years is set to fuel the adoption of DDoS protection solutions in the BFSI sector.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– Companies in the region have witnessed significant DDoS attacks in recent years, which has resulted in tremendous awareness related to protection solutions, which in turn is expected to drive the market.
– In 2017, the US Departments of Commerce and Homeland Security released a draft report on enhancing resilience against botnets. It aims to strengthen the cybersecurity of government networks and critical infrastructure. Thus, the implementation of its recommendations is set to propel the demand for DDoS protection solutions in government infrastructure.
– The United States also accounts for the origination for 30% of the global DDoS attacks, which is likely to increase attacks against the country’s end-user industries, further driving the demand for DDoS protections solutions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245215
Detailed TOC of DDoS Protection Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Instances of Sophisticated DDoS Attacks
4.3.2 Introduction of Cost-effective Cloud-based and Hybrid Solutions
4.3.3 Proliferation of Technology and Adoption of IoT across Various Verticals
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Increasing Operational Costs
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.7 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
5.1.2 Service (Professional Service, Managed Service)
5.2 By Organization Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 By Application
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.1 Government and Defense
5.4.4 Energy and Utilities
5.4.5 IT and Telecom
5.4.9 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Arbor Networks Inc. (NetScout Systems Inc.)
6.1.2 Akamai Technologies Inc.
6.1.3 F5 Networks Inc.
6.1.5 Radware Ltd
6.1.6 Corero Network Security Inc.
6.1.7 Neustar Inc.
6.1.8 Cloudflare Inc.
6.1.9 Nexusguard Ltd
6.1.10 Dosarrest Internet Security Ltd
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: