In-Depth Analysis of Data Center Rack Market 2020 | Report Covers Top Key Players, Regions, Supply and Consumption, Forecast till 2024
The Key purpose of “Data Center Rack Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Data Center Rack market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245219
Data Center Rack Market Covers Key Players:
The Data Center Rack Market Report Includes:
- The Data Center Rack market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245219
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
IT & Telecom Sector Expected to Hold a Significant Share
– IT and Telecom is the most significant segment for this market. The IT infrastructure requirement is the highest for this segment. Colocation providers, who are a major adopter of data center racks, are also considered under the scope of the study under the IT & Telecom sector.
– The amount of data that is being stored and processed by this segment is huge. The advent of mobile data and subscriptions and their rapid usage has proliferated the growth of data traffic and hence data centers. With the introduction of 5G and Cloud, the demand is expected to increase exponentially. Major companies are investing in new infrastructure to meet the additional requirements. Companies, like American Tower, bought its first data centers in April 2019 through the acquisition of Colo Atl.
– Other regions like Singapore also witnessed a rapid expansion in April 2019. The data center, colocation, and interconnection provider, Digital Realty commenced the construction of its third data center facility in Singapore. The facility will be capable of supporting up to 50 megawatts (MW) of IT capacity. The new facility will span a gross floor area of 34,000 sq. meter.
– Moreover, with the number of colocation providers growing significantly, and expanding in remote locations, it is expected that the demand for integrated data center racks is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Record the Highest Growth Rate
– In the Asia-Pacific region, the market is anticipated to witness rapid growth, owing to increasing data traffic, energy efficiency and growing need for deployment of data centers in economically developing countries, such as India and China, are boosting the growth of the data center rack market in the Asia-Pacific region.
– The market is witnessing a rise in the number of businesses coupled with the shifting trend toward digitalization of all processes. In India, the number of data centers are growing, owing to government projects, such as Digital India, Make in India, Smart Cities, growth in the internet penetration, and the strong resurgence of growth-related projects across different verticals, such as e-commerce and retail, IT/ITeS, BFSI (primarily non-critical workloads).
– Data center investments are expected continue to grow in Asia-Pacific, with investor interest rising in the emerging markets of China, India, Singapore, and Indonesia. Tencent is constructing a data center in the hills of Guizhou, China, reportedly designed to the highest standards of civil air defense.
– The Singapore government is anticipated to move the bulk of its IT systems to commercial cloud services over the forecast period in ongoing efforts to deliver citizen services in a faster and cheaper way. This is anticipated to impact the market’s growth positively. The evolution of Japan into more of an international data center market has been driven by the global hyperscale clouds expanding in the Tokyo and Osaka markets.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245219
Important Questions Answered in The Data Center Rack Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Data Center Rack Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Data Center Rack Market?
Detailed TOC of Data Center Rack Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 INTRODUCTION to Market Drivers and Restraints
5.2 Market Drivers
5.2.1 Increasing Deployment of Data Center Facilities
5.3 Market Challenges
5.3.1 Increasing Use of Blade Servers
6 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 By Rack Units
7.2 By End-user Industry
7.2.2 IT and Telecom
7.2.5 Other End-user Industries
7.3.1 North America
7.3.4 Latin America
7.3.5 Middle East & Africa
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 Company Profiles
8.1.1 Rack Manufacturers
188.8.131.52 Kendall Howard LLC
184.108.40.206 Belkin International, Inc.
220.127.116.11 Martin International Enclosures
18.104.22.168 nVent Schroff GmbH
22.214.171.124 Black Box Corporation
126.96.36.199 Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
188.8.131.52 Tripp Lite
184.108.40.206 Cheval Electronic Enclosure Co. Ltd
220.127.116.11 Belden Inc.
18.104.22.168 Chatsworth Products Inc.
22.214.171.124 Panduit Corp.
126.96.36.199 Great Lakes Case & Cabinet Co. Inc.
188.8.131.52 ELMA Electronics, Inc.
8.1.2 Integrated Solution Poviders
184.108.40.206 Vertiv Group Corporation
220.127.116.11 Eaton Corporation PLC
18.104.22.168 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
22.214.171.124 Dell EMC
126.96.36.199 Schneider Electric SE
188.8.131.52 Fujitsu Corporation
184.108.40.206 Oracle Corporation
220.127.116.11 Legrand SA
9 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: