2020 Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Forecast Analysis by Trends, Major Companies Analysis, Growth Rate by Regions, Company Overview till 2024
The “Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Content Delivery Network (CDN) market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Content Delivery Network (CDN) market report also includes new upcoming technology of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245253
Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245253
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Media Delivery is Expected to Have a Significant Market Share
– The total world population using the internet stands at 56.3%, which is responsible for the growing online content. With the advent of 4K/UHD televisions, high definition supporting smart gadgets and improving connectivity are rising the expectations among the viewers for high-quality content.
– Many media organizations are making a transition toward digital distribution model. These transitions present a great market opportunity for CDN vendors. CDN vendors are increasingly focusing on the techniques for web performance optimization, in order to cater to the mobile and dynamic content requirements.
– The amount of mobile traffic for media-related services accounted for about 45%, which is further expected to increase. The need for content to be mobile-compatible is further expected to increase, owing to the expected growth of consumed data to about 4.5 GB per month, which is now at an amount of 900 MB on average.
– The data volume of CDN is increasing due to the advent of Peer-to-peer technology (p2p), 5G, Wearable Devices, IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and much more technological innovation.
North America Holds the Largest Share in Content Delivery Network Market
– North America has a high internet penetration rate, which is expected to aid the growth of content in that region. With the presence of the market leaders and early adoption of technologies across various end-user verticals, North America stood as the leading regional market and is expected to continue its dominance, over the forecast period.
– The number of viewers for online gaming content has also been increasing consistently. The growth of gaming video content has also been increasing, which is further contributing to the growth of CDN around the world.
– In the United States, the usage of Paytv has also been reducing and increasing number of consumers have been identified to prefer online media content to Paytv. Off late, cord cutting has been accelerating and about 22.2 million cord cutting are expected to be done in the coming years, emphasizing the shift toward on-demand content.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245253
Detailed TOC of Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.5 Market Drivers
4.5.1 Increasing Online Users, Per-Capita Online Consumption, And Demand for High -Quality Video Content Drives Growth
4.5.2 Growing Demand From Online Gaming Industries Adding Market Growth
4.6 Market Restraints
4.6.1 Larger Organisations Tending to Build Their Own CDNs
4.6.2 Bandwidth Concerns Particularly in Developing and Undeveloped Economies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution and Service
5.1.1 Media Delivery
5.1.2 Cloud Security
5.1.3 Web Performance
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Media and Entertainment
5.2.5 Business and Financial Services
5.2.6 Research and Education
5.2.7 Other End Users
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amazon Web Services Inc.
6.1.2 Akamai Technologies Inc.
6.1.3 Google LLC.
6.1.4 Verizon Digital Media Services (Oath Inc.)
6.1.5 Limelight Networks Inc.
6.1.6 CDNetworks Co. Ltd
6.1.7 Fastly Inc.
6.1.8 StackPath LLC
6.1.9 Edgemesh Inc.
6.1.10 Tata Communications
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: