Contactless Payment Terminals Market 2020-2024 | Insights by Types, Applications, Market Drivers, Industry Segmentation and Forecast Analysis
The Key purpose of “Contactless Payment Terminals Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Contactless Payment Terminals market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245255
Contactless Payment Terminals Market Covers Key Players:
The Contactless Payment Terminals Market Report Includes:
- The Contactless Payment Terminals market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245255
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Internet Penetration to Drive the Contactless Payment Terminals Market
– The growth of the contactless payment terminals market will be driven by internet penetration as a strong internet connection is the backbone of this payment method.
– The number of internet users in 2018 reached more than 4 billion, depicting a 7% year-on-year growth rate.
– Moreover, with increasing digitization and smart cities, people will be more inclined towards contactless payment methods as they offer convenience and quicker checkout time.
– Also, smartphone manufacturers are coming out with contactless payment methods such as Samsung Pay. All this will aid the contactless payment terminals market to grow.
– Moreover, North America has the highest internet penetration rate followed by Europe, Australia, Latin America. The world average of internet penetration rate is 56.80 %. With increasing penetration level of the internet, people are adapting themselves to new technology and they are becoming more technology oriented. This boost the contactless payment market.
– Applications like Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay & many more are driving the market by providing easy to use, one tap money transfer, rewards and lot of other perks.
Europe to Have Largest Share in the Contactless Payment Terminals Market
– Owing to increasing smart card rollouts and technological advancements, Europe is expected to lead the market with the largest share.
– According to the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), contactless payments on the Mastercard and Maestro networks grew by 145% in Europe, in 2018. Growth in contactless payments was robust across multiple countries in Europe, thus driving interest in wearable payments.
– According to UK Finance, there were 1.6 billion debit and credit card transactions in the UK. Nearly a third of all card transactions in the UK were made using contactless cards. There were 642 million contactless card transactions in January 2019, a 19.5 percent increase from 537 million a year earlier.
– Moreover, banks are integrating with mobile payment apps in the European region, owing to the increasing adoption of smartphones. For instance, Apple is integrating with Monzo.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245255
Important Questions Answered in The Contactless Payment Terminals Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Contactless Payment Terminals Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Contactless Payment Terminals Market?
Detailed TOC of Contactless Payment Terminals Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.3 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.4 Market Drivers
4.4.1 Reduction in Queuing Time and Quicker Checkout Time
4.4.2 Convenience and Ease Associated with Contactless Payments
4.5 Market Restraints
4.5.1 Security Concerns in Digital Payment
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Technology
5.1.3 Radio-frequency Identification (RFID)
5.1.4 Near Field Communication (NFC)
5.2 By Payment Mode
5.2.2 Credit/Debit Card
5.2.3 Stored Value
5.2.4 Smart Card
5.2.5 Other Payment Modes
5.3 By Device
5.3.1 Integrated POS
5.3.4 Unattended Terminal
5.3.5 Contactless Reader
5.3.6 Other Devices
5.4 By End-user Industry
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
5.5.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Gemalto NV (Thales Group)
6.1.2 OTI Global
6.1.3 VeriFone Systems Inc
6.1.5 Ingenico Group SA
6.1.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise
6.1.7 Castles Technologies
6.1.8 ID Tech Solutions
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: