Ceiling Tiles Market 2020 | Intelligence Insights by Growth Rate, Industry Size, Industry Scope, Current Trends, Future Forecast to 2024
The “Ceiling Tiles Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Ceiling Tiles market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Ceiling Tiles market report also includes new upcoming technology of Ceiling Tiles Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245337
Ceiling Tiles Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Ceiling Tiles Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245337
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Commercial Construction to Witness Noticeable Growth
– In the commercial sector, ceiling tiles are mostly used in offices, retail stores, educational institutions, hospitals, hospitality industry, multiplexes, home theaters, auditoriums, etc.
– Office buildings require strength, durability, and good aesthetic value ceilings, and thus, the ceiling tiles used in this sector cater to the aforementioned needs. The major ceiling tile types used in office buildings are drop ceilings tiles and planks.
– The global construction industry grew by about 3.5% during 2018. Commercial construction contributes noticeably to this growth, due to rapidly expanding service sector across the globe.
– Regions like, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa are experiencing huge domestic as well as foreign investments for the construction of industrial units, hospitals, malls, multiplexes, hospitality industry, and IT sector.
– Various multi-national companies have been exploring opportunities for new or expansion projects in these regions. Some of the attractive countries in these regions, witnessing such investments, include India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.
– All such prevailing opportunities and investments in these market are driving the commercial construction activity, which is further driving the demand for ceiling tiles.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global ceiling tiles market in 2018. With growing investments into the residential and commercial construction in the countries, such as India, China, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia, the market for ceiling tiles is expected to increase in the coming years.
– China currently has numerous airport construction projects, which are either in development or planning stage. These include – Beijing Capital International Airport, Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, etc. Besides, the government rolled out massive construction plans for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities over the next ten years.
– In India, the government’s investment target of USD 120.5 billion for developing 27 industrial clusters is expected to boost commercial construction in the country.
– In Indonesia, the government has announced their plans to invest about USD 450 billion into the construction sector by 2021, which is expected to boost residential construction in the country.
– Hence, all such investments and planned projects in the various countries are driving the construction activities in the region, which are further likely to drive the demand for ceiling tiles in the region over the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245337
Detailed TOC of Ceiling Tiles Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Ceiling Tiles from Construction Industry
4.1.2 Reduced Carbon Impacts in Processing of Raw Materials for Manufacturing Ceiling Tiles
4.2.1 Threat of Substitutes such as Asphalt and Mortar
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Raw Material
5.1.1 Mineral Wood
5.1.4 Others (Composite, Plastic, and Wood)
5.2 End-user Industry
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Armstrong World Industries Inc.
6.4.2 Foshan Ron Building Material Trading Co. Ltd
6.4.3 Guangzhou Tital Commerce Co. Ltd
6.4.4 Haining Shamrock Import & Export Co. Ltd
6.4.6 MADA GYPSUM
6.4.7 New Ceiling Tiles LLC
6.4.8 Odenwald Faserplattenwerk GmbH (OWA)
6.4.10 Saint Gobain SA
6.4.11 SAS International
6.4.12 Shandong Huamei Building Materials Co. Ltd
6.4.13 Techno Ceiling Products
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Innovation in Gypsum Tiles for its Biodegradable Properties
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: