Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market 2020-2024 | Insights by Types, Applications, Market Drivers, Industry Segmentation and Forecast Analysis
The Key purpose of “Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Bio-based Platform Chemicals market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245431
Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Covers Key Players:
The Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Report Includes:
- The Bio-based Platform Chemicals market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245431
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Bio-Glycerol Segment to Witness Strong Growth
– Bio-glycerol is a major by-product during the production of bio-diesel through transesterification of triglycerides (fats & vegetable oil feedstocks) with methanol.
– For each triglyceride mole conversion during the biodiesel production process, an equimolar quantity of glycerol is produced, i.e. with a production of 100 kilograms of biodiesel, about 10 kilograms of crude glycerol is produced.
– Bio-based glycerol is comparatively economical and is used as a feedstock in various products, like butanol, 1,3-propanediol, 2,3-butanediol, citric acid, and poly (hydroxyalkanoates).
– Bio-glycerol is widely used in various end-user industries, such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, resins, detergents, plastics, and tobacco.
– The demand for bio-glycerol is mainly driven due to the growing demand in countries, like China, India, Indonesia, United States, and Saudi Arabia.
– In addition to the largest market share, bio-glycerol is also expected to be the fastest growing product segment during the forecast period.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share in 2018 and is likely to continue holding largest share during the forecast period, owing to government regulations promoting the use of bio-based products, and continuous research & innovations in the field of technological modification.
– Moreover, stringent regulations related to petroleum-based platform chemicals, and depletion of fossil fuel reserves further provides growth opportunity for the bio-based platform chemicals market in the region.
– In addition, end-user industries, such as food & beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and fertilizer industries in the country are strictly regulated in order to avoid negative effects on the health of citizens. In this regards, these industries are more likely to shift to bio-based raw materials as compared to petroleum-based raw materials.
– With research & development of bio-based platform chemicals and exploration of its beneficial applications in such industries can lead to mandate the use of such bio-based platform chemicals in the region.
– Hence, all such factors are likely to drive the demand for bio-based platform chemicals in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245431
Important Questions Answered in The Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market?
Detailed TOC of Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand from the Pharmaceutical Industry
4.1.2 Stringent Government Regulations on Conventional Petroleum-based Products
4.2.1 Raw Material Shortage
4.2.2 Fitted Competition from Oil-based Platform Chemicals
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Bio Glycerol
5.1.2 Bio Glutamic Acid
5.1.3 Bio Itaconic Acid
5.1.4 Bio-3-Hydroxypropionic Acid
5.1.5 Bio Succinic Acid
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aktin Chemicals Inc..
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.4 Cargill Incorporated
6.4.5 Champlor (Valtris Specialty Chemicals)
6.4.7 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
6.4.8 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.9 GFBiochemicals Ltd.
6.4.10 Kawasaki Kasei Chemicals Ltd.
6.4.11 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
6.4.12 Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd
6.4.14 PTT Global Chemical Public Company
6.4.15 Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Consumer Inclination towards Eco-friendly Products
7.2 Technological Modification
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: