In-Depth Analysis of BFSI Security Market 2020 | Report Covers Top Key Players, Regions, Supply and Consumption, Forecast till 2024
The Key purpose of “BFSI Security Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. BFSI Security market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245437
BFSI Security Market Covers Key Players:
The BFSI Security Market Report Includes:
- The BFSI Security market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245437
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
– The BFSI sector is one of the critical infrastructure segment that suffers several data breaches and cyber attacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves and the financial information that is at stake. The financial service institutions have been identified to be four times more susceptible to cyber attacks, as compared to other industries, which is expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
– In 2017, Equifax, one of the three largest credit agencies in the United States, experienced a breach of over 140 million accounts, and over 209,000 credit card related data being stolen.
– Sears Holdings, the parent company of Kmart, in 2017, revealed that Kmart’s store payment systems were infected with malware. JPMorgan was a victim in one of the biggest bank breaches in history; where hackers got access to the financial information of around 3,500 customers. With such instances, the companies are bound to increase cybersecurity, which in turn will be the growth driver for the BFSI security market.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– North America, particularly the United States is one of the largest markets for BFSI security owing to the region majorly depending on digital payments. The region is expected to witness healthy growth as well due to multiple government initiatives in the country demanding the need for better security solutions.
– Due to the country’s high dependence on online payments and recovering banking infrastructure from the financial crisis of 2007-2008, the banks in this region witnessed a high number of data breach attempts.
– The United States witnessed a total of 1579 data breaches in 2017, of which 8% of data breaches were accounted for by Banking institutes. Although this number is small, the amount of sensitive data available in the banking industry is very high making it a prime target for hackers, especially banks using SWIFT architecture.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245437
Important Questions Answered in The BFSI Security Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the BFSI Security Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the BFSI Security Market?
Detailed TOC of BFSI Security Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rise in Cyber Data Breaches
4.3.2 Increasing Adoption of Cloud-based Security Solutions
4.4 Market Challenges
4.4.1 Lack of Interoperability Between Security Products
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Industry Policies
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type of Security
5.1.1 Physical Security
126.96.36.199 Access Control
188.8.131.52 Video Surveillance
184.108.40.206 Intrusion and Fire Detection
220.127.116.11 Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
18.104.22.168 Others (Perimeter Intrusion Detection & Prevention, Security Scanning, Imaging & Metal Detection)
5.1.2 Information Security
22.214.171.124 Identity and Access Management
126.96.36.199 Risk and Compliance Management
188.8.131.52 Unified Threat Management (UTM)
184.108.40.206 Data Loss Protection
220.127.116.11 Others (Security and Vulnerability Management, Disaster Recovery, Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation, Web Filtering)
5.2 By Services
5.2.1 System Integration
5.2.2 Maintenance and Support
5.2.3 Other Services
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Physical Security Vendors
18.104.22.168 Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd.
22.214.171.124 Honeywell International, Inc.
126.96.36.199 Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH (Bosch Security)
188.8.131.52 Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International)
184.108.40.206 Genetec Inc.
220.127.116.11 Cisco Systems, Inc.
18.104.22.168 Seico Inc.
6.1.2 Information Security Vendors
22.214.171.124 IBM Corporation
126.96.36.199 Symantec Corporation
188.8.131.52 Microsoft Corporation
184.108.40.206 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
220.127.116.11 McAfee LLC
18.104.22.168 RSA Security LLC (Dell Technologies)
22.214.171.124 Imperva Inc.
126.96.36.199 Fortinet inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: