In-Depth Analysis of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market 2020 | Report Covers Top Key Players, Regions, Supply and Consumption, Forecast till 2024
The Key purpose of “Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245646
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market Covers Key Players:
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market Report Includes:
- The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245646
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Expected to Dominate the Market
– Owing to the wide variety of operations they can perform in the current scenario, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) have made significant strides since their inception.
– Engineers have been identified to harness the capability of UAV, to collect visual and thermal data over vast areas, at a much higher precision than before.
– With appropriate data analytics, this information is being used by the military for various purposes, which include security and control, aerial reconnaissance, access chemical, biological and nuclear conditions, and to strategize the required measures.
North America to Account for a Major Share
– The US Department of Defense has requested approximately USD 9.39 billion for unmanned systems and associated technologies in the 2019 budget. This proposal includes funding for the procurement of 3,447 new air, ground, and sea drones.
– The 2019 budget proposal represents a significant expansion in drone spending over the FY 2018 requested budget, which contained approximately USD 7.5 billion in drone-related spending and orders for 807 drones.
– The Pentagon has introduced new research programs that address autonomy and artificial intelligence and has boosted funding for Project Maven, an artificial intelligence program, by 81 percent to over USD 100 million. This increased spending is a major factor boosting the growth of the market in the region.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245646
Important Questions Answered in The Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market?
Detailed TOC of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Modern Warfare Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Growth in Mass Destructive Weapons will Boost the Opportunity for Artificial intelligence in Warfare
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Ethical Issues Associated with Deployment of AI-Based Systems in Military and Defense
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
5.1.2 Unmanned Ground Vehicles
5.1.3 Combat Systems
5.1.4 Recovery and Maintenance Vehicles
5.1.5 Reconnaissance and Surveillance Vehicle
5.2.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Rest of the world
18.104.22.168 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 The Boeing Company
6.1.2 General Dynamics Corporation
6.1.3 Alphabet Inc. (Google Inc.)
6.1.4 IBM Corporation
6.1.5 Intel Corporation
6.1.6 Endeavor Robotics
6.1.7 JSC Kalashnikov Concern
6.1.8 Lockheed Martin Corporation
6.1.9 Northrop Grumman Corporation
6.1.10 FLIR Unmanned Aerial Systems
6.1.11 Dassault Aviation
6.1.12 Raytheon Company
6.1.13 Roboteam Ltd
6.1.14 SparkCognition Inc.
6.1.15 Stryke Industries LLC
6.1.16 Textron Inc
7 INVESTMENT OUTLOOK
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: