Web Application Firewall Market 2020 | Intelligence Insights by Growth Rate, Industry Size, Industry Scope, Current Trends, Future Forecast to 2024
The “Web Application Firewall Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Web Application Firewall market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Web Application Firewall market report also includes new upcoming technology of Web Application Firewall Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244315
Web Application Firewall Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Web Application Firewall Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244315
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Healthcare Sector to Witness Significant Growth
– Firewalls are the first line of defense for every healthcare network and protect EHRs (Electronic Health Record) and protected health information (PHI) from malware and other cyber attacks.
– Healthcare organizations have more than just computers and smartphones accessing the network. Connected medical devices are Wi-Fi enabled and usage of the network to collect patient data and monitor health. While hackers may not get the information they are looking for directly from connected medical devices, they can use these devices by means of remote network access as a means to freely access the entire network. Medical devices are often overlooked as a cyber security vector because they may lack traditional interfaces associated with accessing the network.
– Healthcare firewalls have to cover more ground than firewalls in other industries because of the value of EHRs and clinical data, since there are numerous ways where hackers can gain unauthorized access to the network.
North America Holds the Largest Share in Web Application Firewall Market
– Due to the security breach incidents and the presence of cyber security vendors, North America is considered the most advanced region for technology adoption and infrastructure. Awareness about the threats is a critical economic and security challenge in the region. The growing concern to ensure the protection of sensitive data has increased corresponding government intervention in recent years.
– North America is leading in terms of the higher presence of security vendors. North America is the most advanced region for cyber security technology adoption and infrastructure due to developed countries, such as the United States and Canada.
– A data breach can be prevented by using orchestration and automation tools to take in SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) alerts and enrich them with intelligence and make an analysis for the chances of risk, and communicate them to analysts with a clear picture of their significance. Establishing a robust log-on is one proactive example for regulating access control.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244315
Detailed TOC of Web Application Firewall Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Instances of Web Attacks, Such as Cyber Theft, Espionage, Vandalism, and Fraud
4.3.2 Technological Advancement and Increasing Penetration of IoT Across Various End-user Applications
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost of Deployment for Appliance-based WAF
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Component
22.214.171.124 Hardware Appliances
126.96.36.199 Virtual Appliances
188.8.131.52 Support and Maintenance
184.108.40.206 Training and Education
220.127.116.11 Professional Services
18.104.22.168 System Integration
5.2 By Organization Size
5.2.1 Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
5.2.2 Large Enterprises
5.3 By Industry Vertical
5.3.3 IT and Telecommunications
5.3.4 Government and Defense
5.3.6 Energy and Utilities
5.3.8 Other Industry Verticals
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Akamai Technologies, Inc.
6.1.2 Barracuda Networks, Inc.
6.1.3 Cloudflare, Inc.
6.1.4 Citrix Systems, Inc.
6.1.5 Qualys, Inc.
6.1.6 F5 Networks, Inc.
6.1.7 Imperva, Inc.
6.1.8 Fortinet, Inc.
6.1.9 Penta Security Systems Inc.
6.1.10 Radware Ltd
6.1.11 Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
6.1.12 Nsfocus Information Technology Co., Ltd
6.1.13 Sophos Group PLC
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: