In-Depth Analysis of Waterproofing Solutions Market 2020 | Report Covers Top Key Players, Regions, Supply and Consumption, Forecast till 2024
The Key purpose of “Waterproofing Solutions Market” report is to deliver key market trends, the scope of report, competitive landscape and industry overview with key players. Waterproofing Solutions market report is designed by a detailed investigation process to collect all the necessary data. Further, the report studies the revenue generated from the market analysis and opportunity analysis to estimate the market size.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244319
Waterproofing Solutions Market Covers Key Players:
The Waterproofing Solutions Market Report Includes:
- The Waterproofing Solutions market report covers the present status and future prospects.
- The report analyses market trends, size, and forecast in different geographically.
- The report provides market competition overview among the Top companies.
- The report provides a complete analysis of the current and emerging market trends and opportunities.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244319
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand form Roofing and Walls Application
– Waterproofing solutions are mainly used in commercial and institutional applications, to prevent any kind of leakage in the building structure.
– Leakage in building, specially roofs, and walls has been a cause of concern, due to water leakage from different parts of the building.
– Drainage slope of the roof is one of the most important factors. Each building plan must also incorporate a roof plan, indicating the position of drainage pipes, and direction and extent of slope on the roof.
– PVC roofing systems have witnessed tremendous growth in the recent years, due to a variety of standout characteristics, notably, the longevity, durability in harsh weather and temperature extremes, low lifecycle costs, energy efficiency, heat and solar reflectance, flame resistance, chemical and grease resistance, ease of maintenance, ease and flexibility of installation, and inherent recyclability/re-use, among many other benefits.
– TPO roofing membranes are also used, as they are highly resistant to tears, impacts, and punctures, with good flexibility to allow for building movement. TPO membranes contain no toxic or hazardous ingredients, and are fully recyclable.
– Modified bitumen is also used in roofing, as it provides superior waterproofing characteristics. These are usually installed as two-ply systems, and are always fully adhered.
– The usage of waterproofing solutions offers several benefits, such as superior fire and wind resistance, very high tensile strength, and waterproofing characteristics.
– The huge investment in the construction and infrastructure sector is poised to boost different waterproofing solutions, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
The construction industry, which includes buildings and floors, is expanding at a rapid rate, globally, with exceptional growth in Asia-Pacific. This can be mainly attributed to an expanding population, resulting in the need for more residential and commercial buildings for various purposes. In addition, the demand for multistoried buildings in both developed and developing nations is another factor boosting the construction industry, which, in turn, is expected to have a positive impact on the waterproofing solution market. The demand for waterproofing solutions is increasing from roofing and piping in the Asia-Pacific region, due to the increase in commercial infrastructure projects in these regions.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244319
Important Questions Answered in The Waterproofing Solutions Market Report:
- What is the main factor that takes this market to the next level?
- What will the market demand and what will be growth?
- What are the latest opportunities for the Waterproofing Solutions Market in the future?
- What are the strengths of the main players?
- What is the key to the Waterproofing Solutions Market?
Detailed TOC of Waterproofing Solutions Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Infrastructural Expenditure in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa
4.1.2 Increasing Usage in the Mining Industry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Feedstock Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Roofing and Wall
5.2.2 Floor and Basement
5.2.3 Water and Waste Management
5.2.4 Tunnel and Landfills
5.2.5 Bridge and Highways
5.2.6 Other Applications
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 ASEAN Countries
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 Rest of North America
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.2 Carlisle Companies Inc.
6.4.3 CHRYSO SAS
6.4.4 DRIZORO SAU
6.4.5 Firestone Building Products Company
6.4.6 Fosroc Inc.
6.4.8 GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
6.4.9 IKO Industries Ltd
6.4.10 Johns Manville
6.4.11 Juta AS
6.4.12 MAPEI SpA
6.4.13 Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.14 Pidilite Industries Ltd
6.4.16 RPM International Inc.
6.4.17 Schlüter-Systems KG
6.4.18 SIKA AG
6.4.20 SOPREMA Group
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Investment and New Mining Projects in Africa
7.2 Recovering South American Construction Industry
7.3 Upcoming Investments in US Infrastructure Development
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: