2020 Water-Borne Adhesives Market Forecast Analysis by Trends, Major Companies Analysis, Growth Rate by Regions, Company Overview till 2024
The “Water-Borne Adhesives Market” report provides a complete overview of the market trade scenario, size, segmentation, competition scenario, and others. It provides the perfect industry detailed description of the different products and service segments associated with the key players. Water-Borne Adhesives market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Water-Borne Adhesives market report also includes new upcoming technology of Water-Borne Adhesives Industry that will help to our clients.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244320
Water-Borne Adhesives Market Covers Key Players:
Some Major Points Covered in Water-Borne Adhesives Market Report:
- Introduction and Market Overview
- Industry Chain Analysis
- Market, by Type
- Market, by Application
- Production, Value ($) by Region (2014-2019)
- Production, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions (2014-2019)
- Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application
- Analysis and Forecast by Region
- New Project Feasibility Analysis
- Research Finding and Conclusion
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244320
Scope of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Transportation Industry to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
– Water-borne adhesives are increasingly used in the automotive industry for interior fittings, such as head linings, dashboards, etc. In addition, these adhesives can be used during the manufacturing of car seats, for fixing cables in the roof liner, to bond door sill protectors, and other plastic parts.
– Automobile manufacturers are shifting towards the usage of water-borne adhesives from the solvent-borne adhesives to avoid volatile organic compounds (VOCs). This is likely to boost the demand for the water-borne adhesives in the industry.
– In 2018, about 95.6 million vehicles were produced worldwide. In the last two decades, the global automotive industry has received a lot of transformation with the digitization of vehicles.
– Further, growth in the coming years is supported by the solid labor market, rising disposable income of people, and low-interest rates, and etc. Asia-Pacific is one the fastest growing market for the automotive sector, with India and China being the two fastest growing markets in the region.
– Hence, the transportation industry is likely to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, Asia-pacific has dominated the global water-borne adhesives market in terms of consumption.
– China is currently the leading consumer of water-borne adhesives across the world followed by India.
– Most of the major players of the market have a presence in China. The rapidly growing packaging industry of China is also likely to boost the demand for water-borne adhesives.
– In India, construction and packaging sectors are witnessing substantial growth in the recent years owing to the increasing investments from the government.
– Furthermore, shifting consumer focus toward flexible packaging will likely offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Asia-Pacific water-based adhesives market.
– Hence, Asia-Pacific is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for Single User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244320
Detailed TOC of Water-Borne Adhesives Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Packaging Industry
4.2.1 Limited Usage in High-end Applications
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Resin Type
5.1.2 Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA) Emulsion
5.1.3 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Emulsion
5.1.4 Polyurethane Dispersions and CR (Chloroprene Rubber) Latex
5.1.5 Other Resin Types
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Building & Construction
5.2.2 Paper, Board, and Packaging
5.2.3 Woodworking & Joinery
5.2.6 Electrical & Electronics
5.2.7 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of the Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 AdCo (UK) Ltd
6.4.3 Alfa International Corporation.
6.4.4 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
6.4.6 AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
6.4.7 Benson Polymers Limited
6.4.9 Franklin International
6.4.10 H.B. Fuller Company
6.4.11 Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
6.4.12 Jowat AG
6.4.13 LORD Corporation
6.4.14 Master Bond
6.4.15 Royal Adhesives and Sealants
6.4.16 Sika AG
6.4.17 Wacker Chemie AG
6.4.18 Wisdom Adhesives Worldwide
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Incorporation of Bio-Based Polyol Component in Water Borne Adhesives
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: